Based on the learning and emotional needs of your child, the school consultation support service assists parents with:
- Parent-School communication
- Interpreting assessment results
- Supporting and participating in the 504 and IEP processes
- Creating effective tutoring and/or treatment plans
- Assisting with school placement decisions
The goal is to provide parents with the understanding and techniques needed to work on their child’s behalf since it is our belief that parents are their child’s primary advocates.