Dr. Goldstein lectures on a variety of topics related to parent education. Popular topics include:
- How To Foster Self-Esteem and Resilience In Childhood and Adolescence
- Sharing the Responsibilities of Raising Children: Balancing Parenting Roles
- Moving Beyond Sibling Rivalry: Encouraging Positive Sibling Relationships
- Practicing Mindful Parenting: Reducing Parental Stress
- Social Media, Teens, and Self Esteem
- Understanding Teenager Stress and What To Do About It
- Solutions to Social Anxiety and Shyness
- Improving Parent-Teen Communication
- Play: Why Is It So Important?
- Advocating For Your Child: Navigating School Support Services
- What is Executive Functioning: How to Help Children Become Effective Learners
- Supporting the Child with ADHD
- Managing The Push-And-Pull of Homework
For more information on these topics or customized lectures, please email email@example.com.